Vermiculite refers to a group of minerals that swell and exfoliate considerably when rapidly heated.
When dry, vermiculite forms flakes with a colour ranging from golden to dark brown. While vermiculite has many industrial applications, it is mainly used in horticulture for its aeration qualities and its ability to retain water and fertilizer.
- Increases water and fertilizer retention in soil
- Preserves bulbs and roots
- Germinating seeds and rooting cuttings
- Improves potting and transplanting
- Natural soil conditioner for lawns, gardens and plants
- Improves soil aeration
- Neutral PH
NOTE: 1 L is broken from a full bag and repackaged.