Fall treatment for winter protection
- An excellent source of iron, for a luxuriant green lawn!
- Fall fertilizer that increases the quantity of organic matter in the soil.
- Rich in potassium; reinforces grass cellular tissues and promotes better resistance against diseases and the harshness of winter.
Three-step fertilization programApply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2) in spring, as soon as the ground allows it. Six weeks later, reapply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2). Finally in September, apply Acti-Sol 4-3-9 lawn fertilizer (step 3) for maximum efficiency.
Step 1: 7-3-2 Spring (March, April, May)
Step 2: 7-3-2 Summer (June, July, August)
Step 3: 4-3-9 Fall (Sept., October, Nov.)
This fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by :
Approved for organic agriculture
- Hen manure
- Feather meal
- Natural potassium
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances